Last updated: November 12, 2019
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Center for Sex and Culture.
- cookie data are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any alternative device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to: United States
- exclusive Data is any info that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, wireless device or a digital tablet.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Center for Sex and Culture, accessible from
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or alternative legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your exclusive Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We, Center for Sex and Culture, may ask You to provide Us with certain exclusively identifiable info that can be used to contact or identify You. exclusively identifiable info may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include info such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and alternative diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We, Center for Sex and Culture, may collect certain info automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and alternative diagnostic data.
We may also collect info that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and cookie data
We, Center for Sex and Culture, use cookie data and similar tracking technologies to track the activity on Our Service and store certain info. Tracking technologies used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track info and to improve and analyze Our Service.
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all cookie data or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept cookie data, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
cookie data can be “Persistent” or “Session” cookie data. Persistent cookie data remain on your exclusive computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session cookie data are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookie data for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential cookie data Type: Session cookie data Administered by: Center for Sex and Culture Purpose: These cookie data are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookie data, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these cookie data to provide You with those services.
- cookie data Policy / Notice Acceptance cookie data Type: Persistent cookie data Administered by: Center for Sex and Culture Purpose: These cookie data identify if users have accepted the use of cookie data on the Website.
- Functionality cookie data Type: Persistent cookie data Administered by: Center for Sex and Culture Purpose: These cookie data allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookie data is to provide You with a more exclusive experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your exclusive Data
The Company may use exclusive Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The exclusive Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any alternative contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or alternative equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general info about alternative goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such info.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your exclusive info in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your exclusive info with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your exclusive info in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to analternative company.
- With Business partners: We may share Your info with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With alternative users: when You share exclusive info or alternativewise interact in the public areas with alternative users, such info may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with alternative users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, alternative users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
Retention of Your exclusive Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Disclosure of Your exclusive Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your exclusive Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
alternative legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your exclusive Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the exclusive safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Transfer of Your exclusive Data
Your info, including exclusive Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any alternative places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this info may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or alternative governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Security of Your exclusive Data
The security of Your exclusive Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your exclusive Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to alternative Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: email@example.com